Tuesday 14 August 2018

Text books of my youth available

Text Books of My Youth Available

A correspondent who may be moving house has some old textbooks looking for a good home.

I remember using some of them when I was a student - I still have my copy of Deer, Howie and Zussman, and I am not parting with that!!!

The books available are:- 


Outline of Hisorical Geology - A.K. Wells - 5th edition - 1966

The Stratigraphy of the British Isles - Dorothy H. Rayner - 1967

An Introduction to the rock forming Minerals - Deer Howie and Zussman - 1967

Geological Structures and Maps - A. Roberts - 1961

Treatise on Sedimentation - William H. Twenhofel - 1962 - Vols. 1 and 2

British Palaeozoic Fossils -1964   )  Both publications of:
British Caenozoic Fossils - 1963  )   British Museum

Geodynamics of Pakistan - Geological Survey of Pakistan - 1979

If you are interested in any of the books, let me know and I will put you in touch with my correspondent.

No comments: